Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pitchfork 2010!!

Well it's the final day of Pitchfork 2010 at Union Park in Chicago, and if you ended up buying tickets before they sold out, I hate you very much. Although I am still pretty pissed about missing today's epic lineup, my anger has subsided due to one performance on the Friday lineup. Robyn. I had listened to her new album a month before and liked many of her songs, but something about her performance was truly electric (accidental pun). Maybe it was all her perfectly performed songs. Maybe it was her awesome dance moves that looked like a hipster version of Andrew W.K. Either way, Robyn almost came out of no where and delivered. Therefore I must show you awesome songs that you missed from her.  [EDIT] CHECK OUT THE VIDEO FROM PITCHFORK (and there's more on youtube!)




Body Talk Pt. 1 (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Version) [Explicit] [+Digital Booklet]

-----

Body Talk Pt 1 Audio CD


Cry When You Get Older


Dancehall Queen




No comments: